Backpacker Accommodation Sydney – Bondi Beach Backpackers
Location is definitely the name of the game here. 50 meters from the beach, 15 minutes to/from the City, 20 minutes from the Domestic & International airports, and only seconds to 24/7 public transport. We are located in the heart of Bondi Beach surrounded by all the major services & some of Sydney’s best bars, restaurants & clubs.
Bondi Beach Backpackers is located at 35a Hall Street, opposite the Post Office & Westpac Bank. Hall Street is also where all the banks, post office and best cafes & bars are located. Bondi Beach Backpackers is the only purpose built backpacker’s hostel in Bondi Beach.
Our prices include
- FREE Tea and coffee
- FREE Cereal for breakfast every day 7am to 10am
- FREE Surfboards
- FREE Body boards,
- FREE Body surfing paddles
- FREE Table tennis,
- FREE Skateboards
- FREE Roller blades
- FREE Snorkelling gear, soccer, rugby, cricket, volleyball equipment
- FREE Basketball to go with our basket ball court AWESOME!!
We also have
- FREE Employment pack & a FREE travel planner. This can be emailed to you before you arrive.
- FREE Travel planning
- FREE Bondi Beach & City maps to explore Sydney.
We also have available for purchase
- Bus, train & ferry tickets & passes
- International Phone cards
- Internet access cards
- Electrical adaptors
- Sewing kits
- Food bags
Bondi Beach Backpackers offers “Additional Services” which can be selected on the online booking form with your accommodation.
- Airport Shuttle to the Domestic & International airports ($22.00 to $29.00)
- Airport Shuttle from the Domestic & International airports ($25.00-$29.00)
Facilities Click to Enlarge
- Clean & secure air conditioned bedrooms
- Clean modern bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen open 24 hours a day
- TV Room with air conditioning, Foxtel, Fox Sports , Fox movies etc
- Laundry open 24 hours a day
- Secure valuable & laptop lock up
Bondi Beach is a surfing paradise, a beach suburb of Sydney, a place of relaxation during the day & a place to party at night. Throughout the year you can sit on the beach or cliffs & watch life go by or party in our famous bars and clubs. We have heaps of famous events here including the Sydney Festival * Flicker Fest in January, Australia Day on January 26th, Mardi Gras in March, Anzac day in April, City to Surf Fun Run in August, Festival of the Winds in September, Sculptures by the Sea in October, Miss Bondi in November & Christmas & New Year in December
Bondi Beach Backpackers Atmosphere & Vibe
You notice Bondi Beach Backpackers cool vibe as soon as you walk in the door. It is a very social place, with a large dining & social area where you can enjoy yourself, meet new friends, hang out & settle in for beach life.
Bondi Beach Backpackers Swimming Pool:
Our swimming pool is called the Tasman Sea or if you like the Pacific Ocean, it’s not heated but it’s never that cold and it stretches all the way to the Americas. There’s heaps of fun to be had in it, night or day, clothed or naked!!